Monday, July 28, 2008

BAF 5 Points

Bay Area Fellowship has opened up a new campus in the 5 Points area and even though I am very excited about that, I am especially excited about this...
And this...

And this...

Yes, that's my Byron helping out with the worship and I am so proud! He is so much more talented than I ever was and I love to see him using his gifts to serve the Lord. To read more about their launch, check out Pastor Jason's blog and get the full scoop. I totally stole these pics from him!



5 comments:

Jason Curlee said...

You can steal whatever pics you want from my sites....and yep...Byron is doing a great job.

DA Wagners said...

How cool that you son got to help out w/ music. The church looks great!

Susie said...

Like mother, like son- I love it! Could not be more excited for him and his desire to use his gifts for the Lord. Tell him to Rock On!

I am waiting for the day Seth and Skip rock out on stage together. However this mom will be singing from the audience.

Alene said...

Oh girl, I know you are just beaming with joy as a mom! What a treat when our kids step up as leaders for God! I'm so excited for you all. Blessings at 5 points! May God's kingdom continue to grow and people see HIS awesomeness!

Christina Ketchum said...

That is awesome! I bet you are a proud momma!!!