Thursday, July 5, 2007

Pandora's Box

I am new to this whole blogging thing and for the first few days, I discovered that it is so much fun. I post my thoughts, people I know read them and leave comments. I read their comments and then go check out their blogs, leave a comment and the cycle continues. However, my friend Susie introduced me to all of her blogging buddies (she has a bunch) on one of her recent posts and I was blessed with a comment from Susanne. Susanne invited me over to her place and so, feeling really special, I made a trip to see her. While there, Without Fear caught my eye and I was sucked right in. I am so dealing with fear right now and you guessed it...she had a word for me. So I left her a comment and upon exiting, I noticed some sort of web ring. Not knowing what that was, I checked it out, mostly because it said something about Christian Women. I decided I would like to be in a club for Christian women and began to snoop around. I happened upon an article about Darlene Zschech and before I knew it, I was lost in an interview with one of my favorite worship leaders. I finshed the article and suddenly realized, "I don't know how I got here and I can't find my way back!" I was lost in the blogworld and as fast as I could type, Pandora's box was growing and growing. I'm going to have to start leaving gingerbread crumbs so that I can find my way home. For now, I'm closing this lid or I'll be up 'til 3:00 a.m. searching for my next blog sista! One day/one blog at a time. This is so much fun!

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
-Ephesians 4:29

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the blog...welcome to the web world:) I am so eager to see where the Lord will take you with this...

Christina Ketchum said...

That same thing happened to me when I first started blogging!!! I love learning about people so I found the entire blog world fascinating. The first few nights I stayed up late getting lost in the blog world but now I limit my blog time. How the world CHANGES! I never dreamed the word 'blog' would be in my vocabulary.

:-) Christina

Sohl Gal said...

I struggle with that, too. There are so many inspiring women out there, with words already written just waiting for me to read. I've had to set a limit on my blog time, or I'd spend forever getting inspired, and never actually do anything.

Melissa said...

Welcome to the addiction!

Hopped over here from Susie's place. Come visit mine anytime!

DA Wagners said...

I've never been lost. I'm a little jealous. I want to get lost in the blog world (if only for a few minutes). I think I'll plan an excursion when all the boys are asleep. Never know what I'll find.