Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Word to My Sisters

I just recently added a ClustrMap to my blog and it has been so much fun to watch the dots light up everytime a fellow blogger stops by. I was checking out the overall picture this evening and when I saw the red circles spread out from the East Coast to the West Coast, I had a thought. This may be the only time that my fellow blog sister and I ever meet this side of Heaven and I wondered, "If I could share one thing with her, what would it be?" So much crossed my mind, but certainly this blog could not sustain it all. So for tonight, this is what I would say to my sweet passers by:

God is crazy about you! He created you in His likeness, but designed you so uniquely that there is not anyone in this world with your mix of gifts and talents. He loved you so much that nothing was too great a price for your salvation; not even His own Son. You are not a mistake. He has destined you for greatness and there is nothing that you can't do with Him by your side. He has given you a hope and a future and the plan that He has for your life is laid out before you, yours for the taking. I am praying for you Blog Sister, that you will become everything that He created you to be the day he dreamed you up! So nice to meet you...


"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him!" -1 Corinthians 2:9

4 comments:

Christina Ketchum said...

You just made my day with this blog entry! Thanks!!! :-) Christina

DeeDee said...

God has great plans for you, Christina, even while you're far from home! :)

DA Wagners said...

Thanks for the prayer. I'm so glad to be serving under you! I think God has an awesome plan for you, and I'm SO excited that I get to be a part of it!!! Thanks so much for including me.

DeeDee said...

What would I do with out you Alisa?! Not under me...beside me...and I am so glad to have you there!