Monday, August 18, 2008

We Made It!

Byron and Megan are officially husband and wife! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and thanks to many of you praying fiercely on our behalf, it went off without a hitch. Once the father of the bride gave her away, Byron, Sr. and I joined Meg's mom and dad at the altar for a family prayer that was so moving. We huddled around our sweet couple and Meg's dad led us in a prayer for the two of them. I can't think of a better way for Byron and Meg to have started their new life together.

The reception was one big celebration, but the most memorable moment was when our Brennan, younger brother/best man, toasted the bride and groom with the sweetest speech. Byron & Brennan cried, Meg cried, and the rest of us didn't stand a chance! And I was a very proud mom watching this amazing exchange between our boys & now, our girl. We are incredibly blessed!

Wedding pics to come soon!


3 comments:

Christina Ketchum said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sohl Gal said...

Sounds beautiful! I'm excited to see pictures!

Sohl Gal said...

AND I love the new design. She's so creative, that girl.