Monday, December 1, 2008

Good News!

Hey Blog Buddies!

Thank you, thank you for praying! Lots of good news! Lymph nodes are definitely clear, margins of the tumor are clean and I get to go on my trip to LA this Wednesday!! Woohoo!

We still have a few hurdles to jump. The tumor was a little larger than they anticipated, so I meet with an oncologist next week and we'll discuss what the treatment will be. Since I've already hogged quite a bit of your prayer time, I hate to request more. But you've been so faithful and your prayers have definitely been felt. So if I could ask another favor, I would love it if you would join with me in agreement that God would guide and direct each and every doctor on my team...that every decision they make would be ordained by Him. And that way, no matter what the treatment plan looks like, I will know that God Himself fashioned it for my good and His purposes. My job will only be to follow the One who loves me so.


Love you guys!

8 comments:

Alene said...

Praying in agreement with you! Thanks for sharing your heart with us as you go. I just love "Save the Ta-Ta's!" I think we should all wear one.

Anonymous said...

You are in our prayers and we will rally with God for your health. We love you, Liette & her boys

Joy Junktion said...

You can certainly count me in on praying for you and believing God for His purposes to be completed in you and for His glory.

DA Wagners said...

I'm so excited about the good news. I will definitley keep praying until all is good and done!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you :) Have a fabulous time on your trip!!

Sheryl said...

God brought you to my mind this morning. Checking to see how you are. Would love to know how to be praying for you.

~sheryl

B His Girl said...

Hi Dee Dee,

I have been checking in on you. I pray your treatment plan is in place. Today I spoke at a Christmas Tea. I used your blog post title about somebody shaking your snowglobe to make a point. I gave credit to you. Heads were nodding as I spoke. They totally got it, especially when I turned it around and said, "Sometimes, we are the ones shaking our own snowglobe. We need to say "Help Me God, what am I doing to myself?" I was referring to lifestyle decisions we make, not an illness. I wanted you to know God used what you wrote today. Email me if there is anything specific you need me to pray for you. May God keep you close under His wing.

~April said...

you are my hero deedee!