Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks!

Hey Sweet Friends,

I don't even know where to begin, except to tell you that I have so much to be thankful for today. I have the most amazing family and friends, many of which filled the waiting room yesterday as they stood in the gap for me all day. It has taken me all afternoon to get through the text messages and emails from those of you sending your thoughts and prayers. Oh how I love you guys!

Surgery went great and my doctor felt extremely positive about the outcome. No visible tumors in the lymph nodes and he felt that he got all of the cancer. We'll know more on Monday, but I'm believing for a good report! If all goes well, radiation will start in 4 weeks. I'm sure that experience will give me lots of blogging material!

Thanks again for your prayers and support...you have blessed me so!

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

Joy Junktion said...

I'm glad that things went well and that the report is good so far. I am believing it will be great on Monday.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Continuing to pray for you and your family, Cindy

{darlene} said...

I just wanted you to know that I have prayed for you today.

Thankful,
Darlene

Susie said...

Awesome DeeDee! God is so good!

DA Wagners said...

Yippeee! I'm so excited! I'll keep up the prayers!

Christina Ketchum said...

That is so wonderful! I'll continue to pray!

B His Girl said...

That is wonderful news DeeDee! Thank you Jesus. We will keep praying for you!

Sohl Gal said...

Yay DeeDee! I'm still praying for you. Miss you friend!

Debbie said...

Hi Deedee - I'm Susie's sister, Debbie, I wanted to say how thankful and pleased I am! God is amazing! I was so thrilled to read your post and I know you must be in awe. I pray that the doctor is right and that the call on Monday will be great news! I will continue to pray for you and for your family!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news! Thank you Lord!