Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My New Job...

After 14 years of working in the education system (9 years at the same school), I am moving on. I have been blessed with a wonderful career opportunity, working with some great girls I'm just crazy about. There have been sweet blessings along the way already, but the first one happened within 24 hours of accepting the job offer. My new boss took our entire firm and their families to an awesome river resort for a week where we did nothing but have fun and relax! It was amazing and I'm posting some pics to prove it. The adorable girls you see are my nieces and yes, another blessing is that they are part of my new firm family as well! God is so good!




















4 comments:

Susie said...

Where is this resort! It looks like a ton of fun. What a good pic of you, too! I am so glad you are making a good transition in your job.

Christina Ketchum said...

Sounds like you work for a wonderful employer!!! That is a TOTAL blessing!!!

DA Wagners said...

So fun! I love that water slide. Looks like a great place for small kids. I want to know where it is too!

Leslie said...

Can we get the name of this resort???? Looks like a really great place!