Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Six Year Gap.

Yes, six years have gone by since my last blog post! And in my defense, in light of eternity that's not really a long time. In fact, it's barely the blink of an eye! And that's exactly how it feels. So much has changed in six years! My family has grown exponentially and at the speed of light. I have six grandbabies that call me GiGi. I only contributed two boys to the universe and I have already reaped two beautiful daughters-in-love, four granddaughters and two grandsons. And what a gift they all are!

It took about 147 shots of this craziness to get a remote amount of cooperation for the final cut!




We're missing the newest baby girl in this pic but it's like herding cats to take a picture with a gaggle of gbabies! No recent do-overs!


We'll squeeze the latest child in soon enough. But in the meantime, look at this sweetness:














I'm still crazy about my family, my friends and my Jesus. Only now there's more to love! I'm going to try and do a better job of writing down my thoughts, pondering more things in my heart and sharing what I've gleaned from God's goodness. Hopefully it won't be another six years!

P.S.  Cancer Free!

 

No comments: